• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Return of the tank... Dead Sea Max 130

Well, I couldnt stay away forever. Now that things have settled down in my new career and i am not working 90 hours a week, its time for a tank again. Luckily for me Anthony, Mr Raffle King, happened to have just about everything I needed to get started again. So here goes.

Tank/Stand: Red Sea Max 130D
Skimmer: Tunze 9001
Light: Radion Xr30 PRO Gen 3 with tank mount

Other: InTank Media Basket
Tunze ATO 3152
Eheim Jager 150W Heater
6 stage RO/DI
MP10W QD
BRS ReefSaver Dry Rock (need to smash some of the larger pcs before aquascape is complete)

iL8WYBdm.jpg

yiUtSKxm.jpg

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I couldnt stay away forever. Now that things have settled down in my new career and i am not working 90 hours a week, its time for a tank again. Luckily for me Anthony, Mr Raffle King, happened to have just about everything I needed to get started again. So here goes.

Tank/Stand: Red Sea Max 130D
Skimmer: Tunze 9001
Light: Radion Xr30 PRO Gen 3 with tank mount

Other: InTank Media Basket
Tunze ATO 3152
Eheim Jager 150W Heater
6 stage RO/DI
MP10W QD
BRS ReefSaver Dry Rock (need to smash some of the larger pcs before aquascape is complete)

iL8WYBdm.jpg

yiUtSKxm.jpg
It's a great tank....i have the same one and it's been running for some time now....you can see my build thread under my name