• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rodi

Hi,
I'm starting up my system after a few years hiatus and want to begin with a RODI purchase.
Trying to get the best value anyone have comments in the Spectrapure refurb systems vs something like a fire water ice like the typhoon 5 ?

Also I would like to hear any low cost ideas about storing water - I have a bio cube 29 so I won't be needing to sore too much water...

Thanks
Ron

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hi,
I'm starting up my system after a few years hiatus and want to begin with a RODI purchase.
Trying to get the best value anyone have comments in the Spectrapure refurb systems vs something like a fire water ice like the typhoon 5 ?

Also I would like to hear any low cost ideas about storing water - I have a bio cube 29 so I won't be needing to sore too much water...

Thanks
Ron

For storing water I store it in a 5gal lowes bucket with a lid on it. Works well for me