• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rosco's Reef with Scott

I just want to thank Justin and his wife for a great day. Stay tuned for the first of his multi part videos.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Forgot about this website but ur welcome over anytime thanks for taking the time out of your holiday weekend to stop on over and film my tank I've been lucky enough to see the update and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did even tho I sound weird.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
As always, that was great. Nice episode, informative, not overbearing.
You make me want to start up SPS and LPS again damn you!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder folks, we are still looking for volunteers

As some of you may know, one of our fellow club members Scott @scott021467 has his own youtube channel called "Rosco's Reef with Scott Rosco's Reef with Scott. He is nearing 1,300 subscribers which mostly are from Nj and his channel following is growing at a steady rate. Rosco's Reef with Scott

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

1. It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Just a reminder folks, we are still looking for volunteers

As some of you may know, one of our fellow club members Scott @scott021467 has his own youtube channel called "Rosco's Reef with Scott Rosco's Reef with Scott. He is nearing 1,300 subscribers which mostly are from Nj and his channel following is growing at a steady rate. Rosco's Reef with Scott

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

1. It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

any questions, please feel free to reach out.
I was the first to go it was a fun day and recomend it to everyone