• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rosco's Reef with Scott

A subscriber request regarding how I dose Kalkwasser is answered on this episode.
Be sure to catch videos like this as well as tank updates, filtration, show and store tours, and many more topics on Rosco's Reef.
Thank you all for the support and love.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
In case you missed it, here's the latest video from our fellow member @scott021467
As always, don't forget to show your support by liking and subscribing to his channel.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
For those who do not know, Our fellow club member Scott @scott021467 runs a YouTube channel and is looking for folks who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a brief bio and history behind it. Items like tank, stock and equipment set up will be covered in these segments.

If you are not familiar with it, here is the link to his YouTube channel Scott From Rosco's Reef. Curretnly he has about 2.3/k subscribers and counting. Also, If you like what you see, stop by to show your support by liking and subscribing to his channel.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote our club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off your awesome tanks, the different setups and methods based off the members' preferences.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

Names, numbers and addresses will need to be provided to Scott for communication purposes. If interested, You can contact me or directly through him. Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

For those who do not know, Our fellow club member Scott @scott021467 runs a YouTube channel and is looking for folks who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a brief bio and history behind it. Items like tank, stock and equipment set up will be covered in these segments.

If you are not familiar with it, here is the link to his YouTube channel Scott From Rosco's Reef. Curretnly he has about 2.3/k subscribers and counting. Also, If you like what you see, stop by to show your support by liking and subscribing to his channel.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote our club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off your awesome tanks, the different setups and methods based off the members' preferences.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

Names, numbers and addresses will need to be provided to Scott for communication purposes. If interested, You can contact me or directly through him. Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
Also for members who are not familiar with my channel or would like to see how the very first episode was like check the link below. If you are shy or do not want to appear on camera I can accommodate that as well. This is a fun experience and I want you to enjoy it as much as I do making it.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder about this folks, we are still looking for volunteers to show off their tanks. All tank sized are welcome. If you are camera shy or don't want to heard commenting in the video, that can be arranged as well

Just a reminder about this folks, we are still looking for volunteers to show off their tanks. All tank sized are welcome. If you are camera shy or don't want to heard commenting in the video, that can be arranged as well

I’d be in for this, need a month or two to clean up my basement. I’d be in for say sometime in May?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder about this, still looking for volunteers. If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out