• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September Meeting

September Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Toms Home
Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
This months club meeting will be held at tom's ( @Tommyboynj ) house. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

418 Cobain Rd, Jackson NJ 08527

Kids Welcome

I have been reef keeping for 6 years. Shortly after the family and I moved into our current home I started my first tank, a 75 gallon mixed reef. After 3 years this was upgraded to a 93 gallon cube. Then in September of 2015 we begun a significant home addition and I somehow managed to convince my wife that incorporating a fishroom and larger tank into the addition was a must. The new system incorporates a 48*30*26 starfire peninsula with CTC external overflow a large Rubbermaid sump, frag tank and macro/mangrove tank. The system has been running since March 2016 with an emphasis on SPS. The objective has been to only stock the tank with coral frags sourced from established hobbyist tanks and to grow the tank out from frags only. There are currently over 30 different varieties of SPS in thedisplay.

We look forward to sharing our home with you all.

Tom & Kristen

I am looking forward to it also. It will be nice to meet other Jackson reef hobbyists as well.

And this time I found and used the RSVP pulldown on the right of the gray area below the Upcoming Occurrences line. I mention this as I don't think I did this for Anthony's and other new members may not know of this feature as well. In reading some of the forum, it appears that knowing how many will attend events has been a problem in the past for those who hold meetings.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
well just got my girl's soccer games schedule. Her first game in the 25th at 2:30pm so I will not be able to make the meeting.