• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show me pics of your SPS!

I feel like these coral sub forums are always dead. Well im an sps junky and I love some nice pics so post up what you got!

I'll start with this
a2ygeza5.jpg
9ynuvaqa.jpg

Three colonies

PCSM.jpg
[/IMG]

This is an old pic of from left to right, ORA Yellow Fuzzy, PC Superman Table and RMF Red Matrix. They have grown alot since this photo.

Wow jgraz! Very nice piece. When that grows out and you frag it I would love a piece of that one.

Got it in a trade so the first frags gotta go that way. Im sure with some of the crazy stuff you have we can work something out.

That's just CRAZY!

Thanks Bax.

Here Are a couple more. I'm seriously thinking about a switch to monti's only in my tank. By far my favorite corals.

UWW Rainbow Starburst
DSCN0634_zpsdc9e18e9.jpg

And one of my current favs.
Tyree True Undata
DSCN0650_zps2bcd5e13.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bax.

Here Are a couple more. I'm seriously thinking about a switch to monti's only in my tank. By far my favorite corals.

I've thought of monte tank also, I love the plating better but montes rule. Looking for Jedi mind trick undata.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362106257.447694.jpg
Here's an acro, no clue the name. Some sorta try color? Came along way in a couple months
Kurtis

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
A few I had before sandy...
ATL Christmas Mirabilis
atu8una9.jpg

GARF bonsai
upehuzu7.jpg

jepezyqy.jpg

Superman monti