• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sobo's Fluval Evo

Really considering throwing a pair of ORA Gold Nugget Clownfish in the tank when the tanks ready but I'm so indecisive bc I know they get on the bigger side and I know they're the most aggressive of all clownfish [emoji53] thinking about a rainsford goby too but everyone has one of those in these tanks it seems. I wanna be different lol any suggestions on smaller fish?? Maybe a Gold Accessor or a Orchid Dottyback??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does anyone know why my nitrites are rising right now?? Just tested it and it's saying it's close to 5ppm when 2 days ago it was at .25ppm.... ammonia at 0ppm and nitrates still close to 100ppm

Retested... looks like Nitrites are at 2ppm... no idea why I'm getting a little spike but atleast it's going back down... I'm also starting to get diatoms on my sandbed and parts of my rocks

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Is it normal for this to happen? I don't remember ever having Nitrites hang around this long after ammonia was gone

You man not be reading ammonia but doesn't mean its not there. There got to be food or something for the nitrites to be using to stick around.