• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Stand question

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I agree with @Raffle King make sure you cut out ad nice size section for the bulk heads and big enough you can get in there to replace bulk head or anything in the case of an issue.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Did you read one of the reviews? He said the top isn't full. "
★★★★★★★★★★2 out of 5 stars.

· 4 years ago
Not what I excpected
I did a lot of research before I made my purchase because I was looking for a solid top stand. The description of this stand and the pictures said/showed that this stand had a solid top. This was not the case. Disappointed! "
When you're ready' I'll stop over and cut the top open for you, big enough for your plumbing and a little extra.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Did you read one of the reviews? He said the top isn't full. "
★★★★★★★★★★2 out of 5 stars.

· 4 years ago
Not what I excpected
I did a lot of research before I made my purchase because I was looking for a solid top stand. The description of this stand and the pictures said/showed that this stand had a solid top. This was not the case. Disappointed! "
When you're ready' I'll stop over and cut the top open for you, big enough for your plumbing and a little extra.

Mike, I read that review and another one where the top was solid. Then called PetCo and customer service told me it was a solid top. So won't know until I get it.
Thanks for the offer.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
What about through the back?

The one I had received back in Jan was completely covered in the back with exceptions for 3 or 4 round circle cut outs to pass cords/hose through. The only way I could have a sump inside was to build it around it as I assembled it. I didn't want that.