• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Stocking Question

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums so I had to create a new account because I forgot my old one. lol

A quick stocking question. I’ve got a 70 gallon tank. 70# of live rock and bare bottom. Oversized skimmer rated to 150 gallons. Here’s what’s in there already:

Yellow Eye Kole Tang
Lemonpeel Angelfish
Starry Blenny
Frostbite Clown
Flame Hawkfish

All get along great

I was thinking of adding a Pseudochromis Fridmani. Preferably tank raised. What’s everyone’s thoughts about adding one?

I’ve had them in the past before and they are not as aggressive as other Pseudochromis, but I’m wondering how the other fish will take to him. Thoughts?

falconut

NJRC Member
I haven't had those exact fish, but a similar ones. Flame angel, striped bristle tooth tang, midas blenny, flame hawk & others with a royal gramma, which I think is similar in behavior to the fridmani. None of them bothered it, just the occasional greeting in the beginning. You should probably be good.

falconut

NJRC Member
I've had them multiple times with different tank mates. I kind of forget exactly when they were added, i think somewhere in the middle of the order. They hide in the rocks in the beginning, but adjusted fine afterwards.