• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank is leaking - Need Help

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Whoever can get there would be helpful.

Sunny

28 equestrian Way
Monroe, NJ - 08831

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Can't you put your rock and corals in your other tank? If you are planning to sell corals let me know.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a 55g sitting in my yard if you need it. I would bring it to you but my car is full with my tank I am moving so no room for buckets or anything util later tonight.

Let me know and will PM my address. Sorry to hear about this and best of luck containing the leak.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I really wish i could get down there to help but im all the way in the Bronx right now

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sunny I can't get there around 5:30.

Lmk if you need me by then. Sorry to her this

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
i have a 100g you could borrow but i have no way of getting it to you . I mapquested you address and you are 25 min west of me. It is not reef ready

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have my 105 empty now with water if you want to hold anything. It just that I can't get to your house until late.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks all. As of now I have no option but to drain the tank out. I have enough containers to hold the rock. Issue is my fish. I have too many.

Leak is in the bottom right seal.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sunny, sorry to hear that was hoping it was on a high seam.
My offer still stands if you need the 55g to hold your fish LMK. I am not currently using it.

I also have a 29gal tank, heater, hang on back filter and light in case you might need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk