• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tuxedo Urchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Looking to buy one as I gave away my mine urchin. Let me know or let me know if anybody sees one in a LFS.....I went around looking the other day but came up empty.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
underwater world? im surprised that placed hasn't closed down yet...

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
underwater world is run by new owners . place looks clean and nice stock. simple corals, fish prices are ok. owner is a nice guy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
underwater world is run by new owners . place looks clean and nice stock. simple corals, fish prices are ok. owner is a nice guy.

That was my go to place a while back....I went when they re-opened was sadly disappointed....I'll make a trip tomorrow and see what they have. @DELxCMB how often are you around that area?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
That was my go to place a while back....I went when they re-opened was sadly disappointed....I'll make a trip tomorrow and see what they have. @DELxCMB how often are you around that area?
I stopped in 2x when I was around Elizabeth. I do sales in hospitals, so I drive around all over nj.

Status
Not open for further replies.