• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tyler’s 90G

Figured I’ll join in the fun and share my progress on my 90. This is my second reef tank and first ever big tank. Been running for about a month and yesterday I moved over some of my easier SPS as well as some zoas and a gorgonian.
d8d1aeef3d51d7b22c9338f8e146b915.jpg

Finally wet!
13dde5e396bc61d53327f509f369c123.jpg

Flash forward to where I am today.
ec17c83f488c1ead7187deeb732d54e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as what I am using to run the tank.
SBReefLight 32 Ultra
Eshopps S-120 Skimmer
Syncra 3.0 Return Pump
Finnex 300W Hester
2 Koralia 1950GPH Powerheads
All of these are controlled by a ReefKeeper Lite Plus.
My refugium will be light by a Zetlight E-100M when I get it.
I may need some more flow down the line but I’d say about 4500 GPH is good for now.

Ru adding more rock or going with it as is? Maybe you can place some monies on that tower piece you have there...

Looks great bud

I’ll add a little more rock to the center, not more than a few pounds though. The tower on the left is going to be dedicated to acros once the tank gets a little more established and I can start moving mine over. Not sure what I’ll do with the bottom or other structures just yet though.

fc6a8bde881a0eea10ba5f7a0bb3a33d.jpg

I added in this bicolor foxface saturday night, I’m absolutely in love with its looks and personality. I’m going to assume it’s a her since she is nice and chunky looking and female fish usually tend to be bigger. But maybe it’s a he that just loves to eat lol! I’d love some name suggestions for her if anybody has some.
Other than that, I also moved over a hammer, two acros, a couple montis and some zoas from my other system. Next thing to get moved over will be the rest of my LPS and a few snails, I’m planning for next weekend. Will post some pictures of the corals I moved over yesterday tomorrow after school.

At this point nearly everything is moved over and I’ve been stocking it with new fish. Today’s purchases were 5 blue green chromis and my prized fish, a super male Lineatus Wrasse. I got a good deal on him and couldn’t pass him up after seeing them in person and falling in love lol.
36e0c3d17ea7abb08d591ff23f512163.jpg
ae1aa6ec734be53477f453e7461ac816.jpg

8c202afdb1d2fd6ad1101b122a0585f4.jpg

I just wish I could get better pictures to capture the wrasses true beauty!

What's ur fish count now?

Up to 8. That’s pretty close to the final stocking and I have a good skimmer and nutrient export so I’m not concerned about that if it’s what you’re referring to [emoji4]