• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Utter chaos Zoa frag

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I love zoas. I had a 90g filled with filled with zoa colonies. Lost it all in super storm sandy. I'm not into the designer zoas. I love pieces like Radioactive Dragon Eye and Eagle Eye. 5 years ago I got about 20 heads for $25. Now a days for the same zoa it's 3 heads

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
My fav place atm (and they sponsered our July meeting)...
H2oprocorals.com

Heres an honest review and why I asked them to participate with the club...
H2OPro Corals (online) (+)

And as far as I'm aware, NJRC members still get a bonus with the code H2oprocoralsVIP

BTW, glad this post ran as I checked on growth. Most of my zoas are doing well, but the Chaos are stagnant. Going to move them to the main tank and see what happens.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
My fav place atm (and they sponsered our July meeting)...
H2oprocorals.com

Heres an honest review and why I asked them to participate with the club...
H2OPro Corals (online) (+)

And as far as I'm aware, NJRC members still get a bonus with the code H2oprocoralsVIP

BTW, glad this post ran as I checked on growth. Most of my zoas are doing well, but the Chaos are stagnant. Going to move them to the main tank and see what happens.

I was one of those folks who got some frags from them during the July meeting and I am not a zoa fan. They are doing well in my tank so far. Colors are really nice on the ones I got.