• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Web Site Question

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I believe he's talking about the "New Posts" tab, not the home page posting of new posts. As an example, this post is not in the "New Posts," even though it's the latest post on the home page.

I think THIS is the link to New Posts.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I believe he's talking about the "New Posts" tab, not the home page posting of new posts. As an example, this post is not in the "New Posts," even though it's the latest post on the home page.

I think THIS is the link to New Posts.

Funny that post shows up as a "New Post" for me in the "New Post" tab

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I might have it figured out....If I go into New Posts and click on "Recent Posts" on the right (which goes away once I click on it), I get all the new posts, including this one.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I might have it figured out....If I go into New Posts and click on "Recent Posts" on the right (which goes away once I click on it), I get all the new posts, including this one.
That does work but in theory when you click on "New Post" it should display all the post you have not visited yet. Let me see if I can see anything on the backend about that. It always work for me so not sure what might be the issue