• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hey my names Pete i had a freshwater tank for a while but lost interest in it and well got the idea for saltwater and couldn't get it out of my head. I got a 55 gallon corner tank up and running for 6 months about.
2 clowns
1 purple wrasse
1 BTA (whom I rarely see)
1 blood red shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
Bunch of corals of different kinds whom are doing well to various degrees, beside a few . . .
Been thinking about joining a site for a while and finally did it cause a clam I bought and thought was super cool died on me. After the initial disappointment passed I remembered there is always more to learn and people to ask. So I'll see you around the site

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey my names Pete i had a freshwater tank for a while but lost interest in it and well got the idea for saltwater and couldn't get it out of my head. I got a 55 gallon corner tank up and running for 6 months about.
2 clowns
1 purple wrasse
1 blood red shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
Bunch of corals of different kinds whom are doing well to various degrees, beside a few . . .
Been thinking about joining a site for a while and finally did it cause a clam I bought and thought was super cool died on me. After the initial disappointment passed I remembered there is always more to learn and people to ask. So I'll see you around the site
Welcome Pete!

2 clowns
1 purple wrasse
1 blood red shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp

Welcome! Your tank sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
2 clowns
1 purple wrasse
1 blood red shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp

For about 2 years I had a 54g corner tank. I loved that tank. I got a 36g Bow now. Welcome and you are right you will always find something new to learn and there great group of folks here to help

Hi im vinny, grew up and still in North NJ . Here's a little about myself first and how I began reefing. I was born with an disease called cystic fibrosis and diabetes it has been a battle all my life I just turned 33 and 10 months ago my lungs have finally given all they got, I was at 15% lung function and bed ridden for almost 2 years, I have a wonderful fiance that stood by me. As of July 2016 I finally got onto the lung transplant list. I had about another 2months to live and I got my call on only one month. I received a double lung transplant that went amazing. I am now running and shooting life like I have had before. I finally able to plan my wedding. Anyway this is the reason I tom up reefing.I was stuck home recovering and not working.I needed something real to focus on other than my health. It has made me net happy and had defiantly kept me very busy. I am enjoying it so much and the network of help and people out there. Everyone is very nice on the community. I hope to link up and connect with people through this forum , and continue to enjoy and expand my knowledge than you every one

My name is Kevin. I am very hopeful that my family and I will be moving from Louisiana to Pennsville, NJ by the end of the year. I have been keeping various reef tanks since approximately 2011. I collect sarcophytons and montipora corals. For best results, I plan to keep the two collections in separate 20 gallon systems with sumps for each. I hope to keep one system at work and one at home. I plan to start a moving thread once it is absolutely certain that I have the job. I find out in October.

My name is Kevin. I am very hopeful that my family and I will be moving from Louisiana to Pennsville, NJ by the end of the year. I have been keeping various reef tanks since approximately 2011. I collect sarcophytons and montipora corals. For best results, I plan to keep the two collections in separate 20 gallon systems with sumps for each. I hope to keep one system at work and one at home. I plan to start a moving thread once it is absolutely certain that I have the job. I find out in October.

Welcome! That is a crazy drive from me, over an hour and a half lol. You will love NJRC, a lot of very kind and helpful members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard bud

Welcome Kevin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk