• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

where are all my Instagram users?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
hey guys and gals. just wondering if anyone here has Instagram, feel free to follow me DELxCMB . Feel free to post up your IG name on here so that i can follow back !! i have pics from ALL of my hobbies !!

The club has a IG account as well as Facebook
View attachment 17343
Not come off as a snotty young person, lol, but the editor in me must point out a correction, just for the record. The First State is spelled DELAWARE (two As, two Es), after the Delaware River, which was named by Europeans after the first governor of colonial Virginia, Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr. {|:)

Sent using Tapatalk on my shoephone while inside the cone of silence.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Not come off as a snotty young person, lol, but the editor in me must point out a correction, just for the record. The First State is spelled DELAWARE (two As, two Es), after the Delaware River, which was named by Europeans after the first governor of colonial Virginia, Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr. {|:)

Sent using Tapatalk on my shoephone while inside the cone of silence.

Thanks for pointing that out. Its fix and I didn't take it at all as being snotty. I am a very bad at spelling/grammar