• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB frags-softies (zoas, mushrooms, duncan, etc); located in Freehold

Looking to build my reef; interested in any cool fairly beginner level corals to add. Located in Freehold, available weekends and some evenings, Monmouth/Middlesex/Ocean counties especially.

Great time at Ultimate Corals today-Mark is awesome, generous with his time and knowledge, put a lot of thought into matching me up with the right corals for my setup and interests-and that of my kids too (they loved his coming along!). Definitely impressed and excited. Thanks!

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Great time at Ultimate Corals today-Mark is awesome, generous with his time and knowledge, put a lot of thought into matching me up with the right corals for my setup and interests-and that of my kids too (they loved his coming along!). Definitely impressed and excited. Thanks!

Great meeting the family and enjoy the corals :)

Looking to build my reef; interested in any cool fairly beginner level corals to add. Located in Freehold, available weekends and some evenings, Monmouth/Middlesex/Ocean counties especially.
Have multiple Zoas, Acan, plates and softies, from a personal tank I'm dismantling.

Let me know if you are interested.
74f6abe135a67325b0dfbdc950f51ca9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
beautiful tank!!!! I am glad you are not close by because i would buy 70%. Yes there are rules on selling here.

beautiful tank!!!! I am glad you are not close by because i would buy 70%. Yes there are rules on selling here.
Hi Diana, and thanks for pointing it out.

I can't open the link they sent me re-rules.

I'm not looking to break the rules, just guidance on how to make sure all these pieces end up in good hands.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Diana, and thanks for pointing it out.

I can't open the link they sent me re-rules.

I'm not looking to break the rules, just guidance on how to make sure all these pieces end up in good hands.
sent,