• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reduced 65 Gallon tank and stand, RO BH-2000 HOB protein skimmer & 2, 36" Orbit Marine LED strips with ramp timer pro and brackets for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson

Used 65 gallon undrilled tank (36" wide, 18" front to back, 24" deep) with cheep stand and Eheim Canister filter, HOB power filter, and Reef Octopus BH-2000 HOB protein skimmer. Stand and tank are not suitable for drilling or a sump. I used for 3 years for a softie tank. Includes lights (2) used 36" Current Orbit Marine LED lights each with ramp timer pro, power supply, and (2) tank Brackets. $300

(some live rock, used sand, and 2, 20 gallon tanks if you want also). If close by, I may be able to deliver the tank and stand, but would need someone to load my truck - bad knees.

Tank set up with lights. Glass tops come with it, but you can make netting tops if you prefer. You can also mount lights on sides of tank.
IMG_1822.JPG
Lights on with ramp timer and remote. Separate white and blue channels.
IMG_1825.JPG

Rock in water and Texas Holey rock and dry branch coral above

IMG_1793.JPGIMG_1794.JPG
One of the 36" Orbit Marine lights and Canister Filter. You will need your own media,
IMG_1795.JPGIMG_1797.JPG
Tank with canister hoses in green. Includes glass top and OEM light. Reef Octopus HOB protein skimmer.
IMG_1799.JPGIMG_1800.JPG
Orbit Marine mounting brackets. They work with the 65 gallon tank as well. Holds 2
lights. Need 2 for 36" or longer Current Marine lights
IMG_1805.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.