• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any tips for Meteor cyphastria coral growth

Hello i had gotten one from the reefapalooza and i in the first week caused it to sun burn. Fast forward to now it is really doing well but the colors have been affected. I am wondering wat are the best practices for this coral from experiences. If any one has kept this and can clue me in on any tried true tips and tricks I would appreciate the insite.20180627_113051.jpg1st this is what i actdently did to it. I basicly gave it really bad sun burn I changed up the lights and about a month later . This 2nd photo is how it looks now. 1532882812339140366758.jpg a couple new heads and the color coming back.
My question to the club. Any one know a way to get it back to full health faster or a better way to bring the color back? It was a beautiful green with red orange heads.

Attachments

• 20180623_172133.jpg
    20180623_172133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Deffinatly resilient it's been coming back like diehard with a vengeance lol just was hoping for info I don't no much on the meteor coral. I feed it once a day I have it mounted in a moderate gyre and lighting is vibrant but unsure I believe were it is sitting is done here around 180 par give or take I do ramp the lights up and down. Peramiters are nitriaties nitrites and phosphates minimal along with loads of beneficial nutrients in the water i dose b ionic daily as well

I also got 2 of these at the reefapallooza. They are doing good halfway up my red sea reefer under AI hyras in medium flow. Stunning coral.

Looking great been feeding it an just keeping the flow dynamic1533402526146100925674.jpg in another 2 weeks it would be full green again and probly entrusting the rock the fleshy part has reached over it's side and is really close to the rock now