• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Candy Cane (Trumpet) Coral For Sale - Sayreville

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For some reason I have a few frags of Neon Green Candy Cane frags (Caulastrea curvata). :rolleyes: I typically give frags away, but because I cut, glued and mounted these guys on plugs, it's going to cost you. I'm making it simply, $1/head. I have a bunch of 1, 2 and 3 heads, and all the way to the big ones in the back, around 15 heads. Pick up in Sayreville.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mark and Mark (@MadReefer and @Mark... ) whenever you're ready, let me know. It will be first come, first served. Let me know what works for you to stop in.

James, with the number of these that I have, by the time you're back in the game, I'm sure I'll still have some left. :eek: And yes, I'm looking to make millions off these frags! :D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
hey Paul what you have left??

Yep, still plenty left, but most big ones gone. I'm looking and you're from Berlin, NJ....like 1 hour and 30 away....is it worth it??

Hey Paul, was a great visit, enjoy talking reef. Awesome tank and build.

Mike, I had a blast....didn't get done what I wanted to get done, but that's ok, because I enjoyed the visit. My wife looked at me funny too when see came in from work, like, what did you do today? Good seeing you and let me know when you're ready for more.

Last edited: