• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fox face color is off

I noticed my fox face color is a bit off. It also has these weird bumps on its body. this can't be ich because it has had this for at least a few weeks. I wonder if this is a fungal or bacteria infection.

20130303_193949_zpsbfcad5b2.jpg

20130303_193914_zpse32474a7.jpg

20130303_193323_zpsd8bc4467.jpg

20130303_193331_zps3ec5d80a.jpg

it is a very fat fish. With a great appetite
Anyone know what this is?

Im going to guess that it is ich related. Try this site to help with identifying illnesses....fishfarmacy.com. You seem to be having a few different things going on right now. did you get a qt tank yet?

I will check it out. Hard to say if it is ich related. I hate the thought of running fallow. Also it is a very big to do. So far the ich situation seems stable. All fish are eating. i am hoping to avoid going fallow. I am playing it day by day.

I showed picture to a experienced reefer. He seems to think it is an internal parasite of some sort. Does not think it is ich related.