• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Frags available in Essex County

I won't be abe to attend but I have several frags I would like to send down to whoever wants them.I have about 5 tiny frags of pink devils hand,about 3 tiny frags of green sinularia,about 3 frags of bright orange zoos of only a few polyps glued to a shell,a few loose unmounted blue striped mushrooms, a bunch of cut/ripped off rocks green rhodactis.The devils hand and sinularia are glued to rubble.If anyone would like to pick them up and take them down you are welcome to them.

Re: Anyone from Essex county plan on going to the meeting?

Im interested in the green sinularia.
Where are you located, I might be able to pick it up from you

malulu

NJRC Member

i would like a pink devils hand if anyone can help to bring it to the meeting...
thx

danmar26 said:
I'm in W.Caldwell, are you going to the meeting?

momof6kids

NJRC Member

If someone does get these to the meeting I am interested in a green sinularia, bright orange zoos and blue striped mushrooms.

Hey Danmar,

Whatever you don't give away for free I'm sure can be donated to the club for Raffles. Just a thought.

Mike,
That would be fine with me if someone wants to pick them up.I probably have a few more sinularia frags then I previously thought.I may be able to frag some more of the zoos if I can figure out a way to scrape them off the silicone around my bulkhead without damaging it.They are only going to die anyway once I relocate the tank next week.Let me know what you want to do.-----Ralph

Well if Rgorafolo gets back to you then you're good to go. Maybe we can edit the heading to say Free Frags pickup in Essex it would get more attention. Right now it reads like you're looking for a ride. lol.

Maybe pm the forum moderator.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

MikeNapoli said:
Well if Rgorafolo gets back to you then you're good to go. Maybe we can edit the heading to say Free Frags pickup in Essex it would get more attention. Right now it reads like you're looking for a ride. lol.

Maybe pm the forum moderator.

I agree with Mike. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the thread.

Bob

I never heard back from rgarofolo.I think donating them for your raffle is the way to go.Keep in mind these frags are tiny(1/2"-3/4")on average.I don't know what time your meeting is?I'll be gone most of Friday day+night but will be around for a couple of hours on Saturday.Can someone swing by after 12:00 to get them?

malulu

NJRC Member
do you still have the frags? may be i can swing by some time next week evening time to get it? i will bring (save) the rest to the club?
let me know.
thx

Likewise. I work in parsippany so i drive by you every day. I would be interested in Devils hand ,sinularia, and i would love some orange zoas. Do u need some bright green ones?? two types.. Or anyone for that matter