• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

quick shot with my crappy 3 year old point and shoot!

P1150825.jpg

C

concept3

Tank is 99% almost the way I want it, so now I'll post a pic :D

tank-feb.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here are two LAME full tank shots. I'm having a tough time getting good ones.

65 gallon

65full.jpg

120 gallon
120full.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That red lobo looks tasty! I love those things! Too bad mine sucks! lol

Shots look great everyone!

Here is my 5.5 gallon Nano. This was at the beginning of my phosphate issue (now under getting under control) Will post a better shot when I have the tank cleared up better). Tank is about 3 months old.

08-Tank-FS-2-7-07.jpg

Tom

Thanks, aye, it is a very heavy bioload, however, I am in the process of setting up a 15/20 gallon where most of the inhabitants of this tank will be going. This has been one of my most favorite tanks!

Here's a full tank shot of my tank. Picture is from a $39.95 3 mega pixel camera that doesn't do a very good job under 20K lights as it washes everything out. I'll be getting a new camera soon and will update the pic.

582_28_02_07_10_14_37.JPG

Only 15 fish are visible in this picture but there are 30 fish in the tank. When you have 300+ pounds of live rock in the tank there are lots of hiding places. :)

Carlo