• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Golf Ball Size Galaxea Tooth Coral in 07436

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will get a picture tonight, but already having 2 other pieces of galaxea I think it is time I rehome this piece.

Would give it away to a member. I am in North North Jersey 07436

I really like the piece I just don't have a great spot for it, and don't want it to sting my other coral. (Galaxea are pretty aggressive)

Full Disclosure you are going to get some bubble algae spores with it so if you are having a nutrient issue I don't want to put that evil on you.

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
05f1f1720f3a51213bc1c0574aa0b688.jpg

It is the one on the right i want to give away- It is not looking that good right now because I moved it to a lower flow area.

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
want some chalice for it?
I am pretty full - with coral / look I am going for

I got some GSP too if you want lol

If you want it let me know I will meet you somewhere to give it to you. It is a pretty cool piece in my eyes and I just don't want to do it a disservice by putting it in a low flow area where it won't flourish. I also have a similar piece. Just want it appreciated. I had my enjoyment.

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I can take it and hold it for you Mark. Can trade for some green Nepthea if interested