• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How to post pics?

Is there a thread or any way to get the directions on how to post a picture on this forum? Iv looked and cannot find anything.
Thanks
Greg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Greg,

Depending on where you store your pictures. You can copy and paste the url (right click on pic and copy the link)
and then use the img button(BBC Tags: second row, second button from the left) and copy and paste the link between the image tags

114612Yellow_Polip_Pearl_Mod.JPG

OK Next try. this was posted on RCOC and it worked there.

This has been growing on a cluster of Yellow polyps. It has doubled is size in 1 month. Looks almost metallic, green/blue tint, round. Anybody seen this before?
Greg
IT WORKED!!! Thanks for the help!
NOW IT DID NOT WORK!! AAAUUUGG!

C

concept3

reef central does not allow you to post pics stored under their gallery. try uploading our pics here in your own personal gallery if you are a member and do it that way, OR upload your pics onto photobucket dot com

looking forward to your pics.........

concept3
I am a member,and I have a personal gallery??? Nobody told me that before and I have looked but can not find any link to it??
If you could direct me I would be much indebt.
Thanks Greg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Greg,

There is a button on the top of the page that says "gallery".

If you click on that you will then see a new set of buttons, one of them will say "my gallery" you can set up albums and upload pics there.

Here is the link the to gallery http://www.njreefers.org/gallery/

Good Luck! :D

I would rather not us Photobucket if their is a way to do it within the club
I tried to link to our gallery and I get to the galleries' but no option to upload!
maybe my account has to be activated or something?
here's What I get 

User galleries
Home > User galleries
Random files - User galleries
Last additions - User galleries

Still trying
greg

Pretty sure theirs a way, just have to have the right person to see this thread, who knows how to post that way or how to fix it.
Greg