• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for easy growing corals

Hello I think I only need a couple last species of coral and my tank will grow into an amazing reef. I am looking for a easy growing branch coral to go into a high flow corner of tank. I also am looking for a brain coral preferably to go into two areas of tank.20180719_214015.jpgthe far left there is a rock behind the rock with zoas. That is where I would like a branch coral and possibly a branch sponge. The right far side and middle behind what looks like a cup are rocks I would like to attach brain coral to.
ANY HELP ON OBTAINING THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
I would like to offer trade,possibly artwork made to order, or make your call on sutaible trade.
I am going to be on the look out for those last live stock friends for my system and hope to give back with the grow out from the tank.

Those interested to check it out. Here's a link to my tank and don't mind my terrible voice over and sorry it's just my cell phone lol but u can see a better idea of the thriving tank I have and the spots I mentioned earlier to where is like my last bit of life stock for the tank. Thanks for ur time and have a great day.

I really appreciate that. Thank you I don't have a working van right now it's gona take a while to get a ride down that way. Lol your town is about 65 miles from keansburg a bit far for a bike ride.... lol

I picture a meaty brain coral for the 2 spots and a green branching coral next to a branching sponge in the one corner together hopfully greens or crazy color patern and that would complete the tank
Lol got a dream ya know lol here's hoping