• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LPS for trade In Newark

I hope this is a good place to put this. I'd rather deal with people I can 'automatically' trust (even though I've posted this elsewhere) if it should be moved to the general FS/FT thread, feel free!

I have some things I am no longer interested in and would prefer to trade for them.

1-Large Orange plate coral (short tentacle), at least 3inch diameter, eats well
2-Large Wellso coral green/purple, total skeleton size is 5x3.5, animal at normal size covers 4x2 (there is some retraction at some parts of the perimeter). Animal is healthy, and does eat, has 2-3 mouths. When puffy/underlight and happy it does fill out more of the skeleton
3-Black Suncoral, branching type over 15 heads
4- 2 15# bags of crushed coral unopened
5- 45g tank alone

I am interested in acans (not sub/echinata), micros, blue/powder blue/yellow tangs.
I'd also be interested in someone making me a nice frag rack that can stick to the side of my tank some how. Similar to the ones custom king makes (I only have 1 mag cleaner). I mostly have LPS frags of acans/micro, but would like to hold a variety of reef plugs/discs/rubble since I have frags on all of those things!

If you are interested please reply with pictures/detailed description of item for trade.
I'll post pictures later on tonight as one of my friends is over tonight to come with me on my spring break!!!
I'll be home pretty much all Friday, then leaving for spring break Friday night around 7pm. I will have net access.

Sorry!
I am in Newark, NJ 07104/07105.

Here are pics:
1-
plate008.jpg

2-
greenpurplewellso.jpg

3-
plate007.jpg