• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Macna 2013

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So who is going to MACNA this year?

Hotel is booked and tickets are purchased. I couldn't pass up a chance to go to Florida and I will be following it with a week on Sanibel Island! Dance

I still need to figure out airfare and car rental. :p

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I will be there! I'm really excited about it. Should be a blast

So who is going to MACNA this year?

Hotel is booked and tickets are purchased. I couldn't pass up a chance to go to Florida and I will be following it with a week on Sanibel Island! Dance

I still need to figure out airfare and car rental. :p

Sanibel is a nice, family-oriented place. If you need shelling advice, let me know. Sand there is not good for the fish tank (silica).
Try to find car rental in local mom&pop shops, much cheaper than 'brand' companies (AVIS, Hertz..).

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I am going!! Bought tickets at last years Macna, this one is going to be awesome just for the location and Hotel its being held at alone.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am going!! Bought tickets at last years Macna, this one is going to be awesome just for the location and Hotel its being held at alone.

When I found out it was in Florida, I told my wife to pack her bags we're going to MACNA! She has been asking me, when we are going to go to Sanibel, for the last 3 years. It worked out great that they are having MACNA in South FL and within driving distance of Sanibel.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Look at this place!!! Need I say more???!!!

IntracoastalExteriorView.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are you all flying down or driving? Reason I ask is because I was wondering how you would get home any livestock you may be buying at MACNA?

Would you have it shipped or try to take it on the plane with you?

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Are you all flying down or driving? Reason I ask is because I was wondering how you would get home any livestock you may be buying at MACNA?

I will be flying. Last year I packed up all my frags on the last day of Macna in a styro box, packed it in my suitcase and checked it. Everything was fine after the travels. Of course you would have to time your trip so you are flying out that last day, which is what I did.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus

Good question. I haven't even thought about that. So who wants to split shipping??? Lol

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Dnov. How can u post large pics. Like u just did. I keep getting stuck with thumbnails?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dnov. How can u post large pics. Like u just did. I keep getting stuck with thumbnails?

I can answer this.

You need to host your pictures somewhere and then use the IMG choice. I use photobucket….it’s free and easy to use.

If the picture is already “hosted” somewhere, just post that location between the following:

B][COLOR=

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I can answer this.

You need to host your pictures somewhere and then use the IMG choice. I use photobucket….it’s free and easy to use.

If the picture is already “hosted” somewhere, just post that location between the following:

B][COLOR=

You can do as Paul said too, but in this case I just right clicked and did a copy image.