• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NCPARS Fall Swap Nov.1,2008

Hi everyone,i wanted to welcome you guys to our fall swap at the Northampton Memorial Community Center http://www.northamptoncomcenter.com/terms.html near Allentown PA.It is located just around the corner from Something Fishy and Anthony Calfo will be our guest speaker.Like always it will feature unlimited frag trading,free food,demos and great raffle items.It will be held on Nov 1,2008 and the event is now up on www.fragswapper.com You can register for the event on fragswapper and if you are interested in joining ncpars you can do that on our website. www.ncpars.org

Thank You for your interest,
Sincerely,
Dan Rigle,Vice President NCPARS

Two months to the swap.Donations have been adding up .we have some nice items to raffle so far.we have a vortech pump from eco tech marine,a metal halide complete retro kit from hello lights and many more goodies.attendance was a record breaker at our last swap and i expect a great turn out for this one so dont miss the fun.be sure to register on www.fragswapper.com so we can get a acurate head count.hope to see you there

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the bump.
I'm one of them last minute to register people, due to my work load.
I am planning on being there.

ROOM MAP!
There is a room map on www.ncpars.org/joomla at the bottom of the homepage.

If you haven't done so, go to SHOPNCPARS and pay for your membership, entrance fee, or table fee as per your situation. Non members and vendors must pay for their table prior to reservation confirmation.

You can check out availability and email rickyfins@hotmail.com to reserve your table section so he can put your name on the corresponding table section.

They are going fast so grab them while you can!

We are up to 98 registered already with some awesome corals listed on fragswapper for this event.there are still some tables left for reservation.hope to see some of you guys at the swap.