• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Needed light

Don't know if this is tacky or legal if not please delete- I need two lights- nothing special one for a 10 gal the other for a 30L or 36". My main tank got Marine velvet and I lost seven fish- i set up two QT's for my remaining fish but need lights- I did not want to drop the money on lights that I would not use in a month-

So if anyone has a light sitting in the basement please let me know- I have some old powerheads for trade and a 20L

thanks

Rich

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If it's for your fish only, you don't really need anything special. Fish really don't *need* light. You can get away with any NO light strip or one of those $5 clip on lights from the Depot. If you're near Jackson, I'm sure I have something you can borrow.

Thank you to all for the response- I will contact you all tomorrow morning to see what works best for you