• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

newest tank, just about done

90g - thanks to hockeynut for the 90g tank !! thanks to the following for corals - anthony, falconut, dan_k, mattez, sobo !!!!

90g.jpg

My wife's reclaiming the basement, so I had to take the stock tanks out of there this past month, which also meant I had to take down the large tank from the living room that they were feeding. We live in Center City and have a basement and three floors. So now it's all on the 2nd floor, down to three displays in the bedroom, a 55g, a 55g fuge, and a 90g, and in the closet a 40g sump, a 45g live rock/filtering/fuge tank, and a 20g long with rubble that I put dropped softies/polyps into to attach to the pieces. And we plan to put two stock tanks in the 3rd floor closet right above to add another fuge and increase water volume. I try to have total system volume be 3x display tank/fish-stocked tank volume - not easy to achieve. Adding the two stock tanks would make it about 3x, up from 2x now.

transfer fuge update
from left - caulerpa mexicana, dragons breath, caulerpa sertulariodes, caulerpa prolifera, chaeto

DSC_00051-horz.jpg

It must be a slow grower, because it's not readily for sale. I've never grown any macros before so it'll be cool to see how it goes. I'll offer a clipping out to whoever wants when and if it grows out. Hopefully it won't pull a Wicked Witch of the East and melt away. Or is it West?