• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

North Jersey , Milka Stylo (purple Stylophora)

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Jersey 07850 , can meet at Roxbury Petco, Ely's, or maybe sea level on the right day. Can also deliver near Randolph/Roxbury area.

Purple Stylo, larger of the two pictured. Great beginner SPS, super hearty, grows in most lps to sps light.
$30

PXL_20230307_011634227.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230216_224100837.jpg
    PXL_20230216_224100837.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 392
  • PXL_20220201_000832757.jpg
    PXL_20220201_000832757.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Do you still have the bubble tip? I'm interested. I live close by in Hackettstown and work near Sea Level. Either works for me.

Interested in the BT- smaller one preferable- may have a friend who wants one as well
The green one right? I'll ask him tomorrow about his. It split semi recently so he's just gotta make sure it's healed. I can probably do both for 50 if your friend is interested

Well mines still good to go, but my buddies moved to a spot he can't get to it. He moved his flow around a bit to see if he can get it out. I can meet Sunday if that's cool? Hopefully by then he can get at his.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Well mines still good to go, but my buddies moved to a spot he can't get to it. He moved his flow around a bit to see if he can get it out. I can meet Sunday if that's cool? Hopefully by then he can get at his.
Either way Sunday should be fine- let me know

Anemone has sold. Purple Stylo still for sale and getting bigger by the day. Anyone interested? One of my favorite corals, grows well. Lots of stuff seems to like living in it like crabs, small fish etc

Status
Not open for further replies.