• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October Meeting: Saturday the 17th (Bridgewater)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Gang!

Well, it's right back to it!

Our next meeting will be held at Erna & Doug's house (momof6kids)

Click HERE for the meeting RSVP.

Click HERE for the meeting information.

Hope to see you all there!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeay for Disney on Ice! How fun. Enjoy. We'll see you both next month!

Edward771 said:
Ok so MACNA's over. Where is everyone?

In San Francisco, I'll just be getting back the day before. "Hi Honey, by Honey I'm off to a reefers meeting." Not sure that's going to work!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
Edward771 said:
Ok so MACNA's over. Where is everyone?

In San Francisco, I'll just be getting back the day before. "Hi Honey, by Honey I'm off to a reefers meeting." Not sure that's going to work!
Hi Honey, plans changed won't be home until Sat Evening, no I'm not going to the Reefers Meeting! :p

I look forward to it! I am particulary excited to see this 8 footer filled this time Erna/Doug

I sent a note to a couple other locals to come along.

I may have to depart slightly early as this back issue has been chronic. It must be related to my history with Lyme D. I have lost substantial weight and was a rail as it was.

See you there!

Ed - I have a bright pink birdsnest that I can frag for you if you like. No cost to you, especially after seeing that Macna shot of you unloading that truck! LMK.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bob, if you have an extra piece of pink BN I'd like to buy a piece from you. I lost my colony just before MACNA and would love to be able to replace it. Thanks!

Gladly Phyl! Likewise about no need for exchange here. It's a small thank you for all your hard work at Macna.

I probably won't put them on plugs since it might give more flexibility for placement for you guys. Plus, I will be busy making chili on Friday night! I will have plugs with me though. I have a lot of them.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Bob, if you have an extra piece of pink BN I'd like to buy a piece from you. I lost my colony just before MACNA and would love to be able to replace it. Thanks!

I will also bring some. I promised a piece to Rod, but I can get 2 or 3 good size cuttings form the current one.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Does anybody attending the meeting have a Phosphate photometer that could test my water and show me how it works? I am curious as to what my phos reading is and thinking about investing in one in the future.

Taz

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Raffle Frags are coming from www.CherryCorals.com. Don't have details just yet but if you were at MACNA you know there stuff is sweet. Good reason to hit a meeting especially if your new. New people always win the meeting raffles.

Gonna try and clip a couple frags from my Ponape Birdsnest, I have a couple from my fast growing purple and blue millie ready to go. Maybe a surprise donation for the raffle...

Does anyone want "nuclear death-and-destruction" Zoos? They're pale green and multiplying. Anyone want to swap green-with-purple rim monti caps for a piece of orange monti caps?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone in need of Idaho Grape? Mine is growing out of control. I also have some regular purple cap that needs to be trimmed.

I have orange cap that is different than normal orange cap. It is a bit thicker but MUCH deeper in color. It came from a guy in NY who's name escapes me right now. Darn. Slower grower too, which is kind a nice.

Jim, I'd love a piece of that Ponape (my ponape went with my pink).