• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pics from Frag Swap 2013

Please move this thread as appropriate. I wish I was there friday night but had to work and couldn't take pics. Also not available to help breakdown.

Anyways- there are a lot...

Morning line...this was around 9:30 or so...it was longer before.

Pics of our exhibitors....first up. Pacific Aquaculture (aka Dr. Mac)

He's telling this early customer to check out his AWESOME clams.

There's Gary on the left with the splendid Champion Display. Thanks Gary for helping with our Group Buy!

Some cool lights he had on display:

P.O.T.O's fish tank display - some very nice selections here...if i had more time today I would have definitely gotten something here. Just had family coming over to celebrate an early father's day etc plus my daughters piano recital..blah blah...bottom line is I missed out.

In this display was a Earlei Wrasse. Never seen one in person before. Cirrhilabrus earlei,
As I understand it, this is (or was?) the holy grail of rare wrasses. The price today? $899. Sorry I should have taken more pics but was being elbowed...lol.

More info and a pic of this fish here: http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/two-c.earlei-fairy-wrasses-available-stateside-but-with-a-hitch

These were the only clams besides Dr. Mac's that were available for sale that I saw....of course by the time I took this pic I had pretty much used up my entire budget...(Sad).

Aznnutty's Saltwater Connection

stuff was prepackaged and ready to go! At the beginning there were 4 blue linkias for sale. When I left none were there.

The container covers had prices on them, and the funniest thing, this guy paid $40 for a coral, and then asked for a $25 cap...in case the wife saw it. LOLOLOL.

I purchased a great clam from them 2 years ago - it didn't make it past sandy. Unfortunately they didn't bring any new ones to this swap. Had other cool stuff though!

Honest I was looking for a kid selling corals- but I didn't see him. LOL.

Again too much good stuff and i didn't get a chance to get close ups (didn't want to get in the way of customers)