• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

no longer for sale on this thread. - 5 Gallon buckets of live rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduced, it looks like I over estimated the appeal of rocks that allows for low swimming space and the unique red pipe organ coral.
I have 2, 5-gallon buckets of live rock for sale. One bucket is 29 lbs. of rock recently taken from my tank and needs curing before use. Includes 2 pieces with base, 2 pieces that can be used as shelf and a pipe organ coral. The second bucket is 28 pounds of live rock that had been curing in a tank for many months, the last few at cold temps. The 4 left pieces are the purple man made rock and the large back rock is denser, like a Marco. The branches are nice, but smaller coral pieces. Both combined $140 or about $2.50 a pound. Pickup Jackson. Preferably by Saturday. p,s, I will need 1 comparable bucket to empty my tank once the last fish is gone.
Here are pics of first bucket. 5 gallon jug for scale.
IMG_1558.JPGIMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1560.JPGIMG_1561.JPG
Here is the second bucket.
IMG_1562.JPGIMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPGIMG_1565.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.