• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Club get together ***canceled***

Choose all dates you can make.

• September 18

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • October 2

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • October 16

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

momof6kids

NJRC Member
This summer has totally gotten away from us. Doug and I would like to invite you guys to our house for a Reef club gathering. Trying to find what date we can get the most people at. Choose all the dates you can make and we will schedule the date with the most votes. ;) We are located in Bridgewater,

***This event is canceled as of now and may be rescheduled for a later (to be determined) date***

Last edited by a moderator:

Bot587

NJRC Member
lmao all us "shore people" just count you guys and your "taylor ham" as part of NY :)
I was like yes!!!!!... Bridgewater... No...

Secondly do you call it Tylenol or Acetaminophen (Taylor ham was the original... pork roll is the generic)

You know it's a bit far north for me but I may end up coming to get to know some folks a bit. Anything I can bring to share? Requests are welcome lol.

Salted

NJRC Member
Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend on the 2nd. I will be hosting a car show that day weather permitting. If the show gets rained out I will come to the meet.