• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Club get together ***canceled***

Choose all dates you can make.

• September 18

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • October 2

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • October 16

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

DYIguy

NJRC Member
@momof6kids , First hope you all feel better. One thing you can do is pm everyone who said they'll definitely attend- but there is no guarantee that they'll see it- normally notifications get sent to one's email account but mine go to my spam folder. What you can do is treat tomorrow like Halloween - put some snacks outside your front door with a note saying that the meet has been cancelled, but help yourself to a treat before you leave and leave printed directions to Reefco :cool: :D You could also edit your post with your address and omit it :cool:

Last edited:

momof6kids

NJRC Member
@momof6kids , First hope you all feel better. One thing you can do is pm everyone who said they'll definitely attend- but there is no guarantee that they'll see it- normally notifications get sent to one's email account but mine go to my spam folder. What you can do is treat tomorrow like Halloween - put some snacks outside your front door with a note saying that the meet has been cancelled, but help yourself to a treat before you leave and leave printed directions to Reefco :cool: :D You could also edit your post with your address and omit it :cool:
Thanks for the ideas. I did pm those who said they were coming. I don't see a way to edit my post with the address. Great idea about the treats and directions to ReefCo. :cool:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Where is everybody? Showed up and found candy on the front step with directions to go and spend my money at Reefco Just joking-Hope this can be re scheduled- One can never be too careful these days- especially when there are kids involved

Last edited:

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Where is everybody? Showed up and found candy on the front step with directions to go and spend my money at Reefco Just joking-Hope this can be re scheduled- One can never be too careful these days- especially when there are kids involved
Absolutely. I am sure it is just a cold. No fever, can still taste and smell. But with a stuffy nose and a cough, didn’t want to take any chances.

so what did I do with my free day off. Finally set up my controller board. Really pleased with how neat and tidy everything looks. Before and after pics.

Attachments

• A49229B1-E886-4AD4-9589-C3132F8B5134.jpeg
    A49229B1-E886-4AD4-9589-C3132F8B5134.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 7FCF526D-9A32-4BA2-BFC2-217CB42CF57C.jpeg
    7FCF526D-9A32-4BA2-BFC2-217CB42CF57C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8