• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Saltwater Aquarium Magazines

Satan's_Milkman requests your help,

Does anyone know of any saltwater aquarium magazines that are worth subscribing to, that are not 50 -50 freshwater / Saltwater? I know that there are some magazines we can get at some stores that are saltwater only but you can not subscribe to them, and they are very expensive to boot.

;D ;D ???

I know of Tropical Fish Hobbyist. But thats 50/50 and I think there's one called Coral or something. I can't remember, I've seen it before, I'll google around see if I can find it, my gf might remember the name of it, I'll run it by her too.

Marine world is a magazine dedicated to marine fish and corals. They are located in England and they will ship their magazine over to the states. It's a bimonthly magazine, and I think the cost is $75 for a year with shipping. Their website is www.marineworldmagazine.com