• Until further notice, all upcoming club events will be canceled.

Shouts to Bandito Aquatics !!

DELxCMB

NJRC Member
shouts to Eric aka bandito!! i was just at his house 2 weeks ago, where he definitely hooked me up with 3 frags at great price. Then, last Saturday he held onto the NY Knicks torch which he knew I've been wanting, but didn't want to pay those insane prices. So today I stopped by again since I was in north jersey, picked up my torches, and he gave me a crazy deal on another torch!! honestly, I got 3 insane torches for the price of 1 retail!!!!! real kool dude to talk to. we chatted for a few about old school swaps and we knew the same old school vendors from back in the days....we knew them by first names not vendor names, so that's when you know you old hahahaha!! for those wondering if those crazy mushrooms he posts are real.....hell yea!!!! I almost dropped more money on mushrooms, but he didn't even try to persuade me. overall great guy great quality corals. it ain't a huge setup so don't think he's gonna gave hundreds of frags. small amount but all A1. thanks Eric, and hold those mushrooms for me next ;)

p.s.
I'll post pics later tonight/tomorrow once the torches fully open

EJGraham14

NJRC Member
shouts to Eric aka bandito!! i was just at his house 2 weeks ago, where he definitely hooked me up with 3 frags at great price. Then, last Saturday he held onto the NY Knicks torch which he knew I've been wanting, but didn't want to pay those insane prices. So today I stopped by again since I was in north jersey, picked up my torches, and he gave me a crazy deal on another torch!! honestly, I got 3 insane torches for the price of 1 retail!!!!! real kool dude to talk to. we chatted for a few about old school swaps and we knew the same old school vendors from back in the days....we knew them by first names not vendor names, so that's when you know you old hahahaha!! for those wondering if those crazy mushrooms he posts are real.....hell yea!!!! I almost dropped more money on mushrooms, but he didn't even try to persuade me. overall great guy great quality corals. it ain't a huge setup so don't think he's gonna gave hundreds of frags. small amount but all A1. thanks Eric, and hold those mushrooms for me next ;)

p.s.
I'll post pics later tonight/tomorrow once the torches fully open
I’m gonna have to go check him out