• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Twitter...who does this?

I noticed our club has an acct. But it hasn't been used very much.

So am I just old and not understanding this. Is this the thing to get on or will this also pass like cabbage patch kids, the vhs and rotary phones?

Also when I search for NJRC on twitter - it appears to be some type of exam/test in asia????

oh wait i found us...http://twitter.com/#!/NJREEFERSCLUB

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I never got the twitter thing.. In fact I don't do face book either.... It's just a jazzed up AOL profile in my book

Twitter is basically just mini blogging. It allows you to post quick/short comments to friends/followers. Its best used when following certain interest groups especially some of the comedians out there.

Things like beach clean ups, Frag meets, and any other organized meetings would examples of things that should be posted to twitter so people can follow the club without having to rely on the forums.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ardie, I understand the concept but for the most part them threads like beach clean ups, Frag meets.. ect are stickys here.. and doing the twitter/ Fbook. kinda keeps traffic away from here