• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What wattage bulb do I need to buy for my Current Nova 4 Bulb fixture?

Someone gave me this fixture awhile ago. I am not sure what to replace the bulbs with,54w's or 39w's? I would like to replace the two actinic bulbs. They are very dim and atleast 6 months old.
I have a GLO -2bulb fixture with a 65k and a 10K
current nova -2actinic and 2 10K
W ent to LFS a few days ago and all they had were the coralife actinic and coralife colormax. Where should i buy them online? Anyone sellin any on here?

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
36" bulbs are 39w and 48" bulbs are 54w. Plus the old bulbs should have the watts marked on them.

I would check with our sponsors to see who has the best pricing.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not sure how fast you need them, but if you contact one of our sponsor vendors who'll be going to the frag swap next month... you can get a good deal because there won't be any shipping fees. Ordering bulbs online usually has quite a large shipping fee, especially for the 48" 54w bulbs.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
15% off from Champion delivered to the swap. Thats a good deal if you can make it to the swap.