• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wtb Walt Disney frag or similar

I'm looking for a small frag of a Wd or orange passion or maybe pretty in pink open to offers. Really looking for a single high end acro to make my show piece in my 29 gallon. I'm really not looking to spend a fortune so a small frag is perfect I can find them online all day long but the prices are insane including shipping. I live in brick so anybody local would be great. I have a few things fragged towards a possible trade with money on my end. Such as 1" RR promethius acro, BBEB zoa (1polyp), Darth Maul zoa (2polyp), bubbly yuma shroom, green mushrooms (2), 2 head frogspawn(green with purple tips currently splitting again), green pagoda cup, green polyp leather (4-5" across), lobo frag, Aussie green favia, large Florida ricordia, pink eye favia. Please pm with any offers, thanks nj... keep on reefing on

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hi JD,
This months meet is in Brick (I'm just off Jack Martin). Drop me a PM if you want to sell the BBEB or frogspawn.
Hope to see you next Saturday, gonna be fun.
Look on the main page and click the link for the meet.

I have a WD frag @1in I'd trade for a Prometheus frag if your ever in the AC area.

Attachments

• IMG_2132.JPG
    IMG_2132.JPG
    796.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi JD,
This months meet is in Brick (I'm just off Jack Martin). Drop me a PM if you want to sell the BBEB or frogspawn.
Hope to see you next Saturday, gonna be fun.
Look on the main page and click the link for the meet.
I would love to stop in however I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I will be growing this bbeb out I currently have 1 polyp i just got in ill be in contact with you hopefully vey soon to send some your way maybe we can make a trade since your literally my neighbor about 10 minutes away lol. The frogspawn ill hold onto not looking to frag it, I was just offering it as part of a trade.