• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

your Premium Aquatics liaison

Hi everyone!

My name is Josh, and moving forward I'm going to be monitoring this forum on the part of Premium Aquatics. In an effort to provide you with the best possible service through this forum, I am available for contact through my company email: forums@premiumaquatics.com

I monitor all of the OVER 50 forums that Premium Aquatics sponsors. Until recently I was unaware that we had a relationship with NJRC, and that oversight has prevented me from sharing with you all of the fantastic things going on with Premium. That ends now! From now on, the latest and greatest from Premium will be posted here AS IT DEVELOPS! The only way to hear about it any faster would be to sign up for our email newsletters. Speaking of which...

If you haven't signed up for Premium's email list yet, visit our homepage and enter your email address into the signup box at the bottom right. You'll get advance notice of our sales, as well as members-only discounts that are only announced via the email newsletters.

Check back for bi-weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-ORDER-RELATED questions, comments, or concerns. (I do not have direct access to our ordering system, as I work remotely.) I can help to find answers and to facilitate communication between you and Premium. Consider me your DIRECT LINE to Premium Aquatics!

Thanks for the warm Welcome post! I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium customer!
Josh