• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I am out

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
so with a heavy heart I have decided to shut down my fish room.
I am going to sell all the fishtanks everything in the room must go.
all my fish are healthy and fat. I will list what I am selling.
corals are all sold already. I have a few pieces that I will sell separately.
my fish have been with me for a long time and they are huge so I will sell them together to one person.
I have two sets of the same fish tangs mostly.

I am not in a rush and I want my fish to go to some one that knows what they are doing

Last edited:

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sorry to hear you are getting out, what fish do you have for sale?

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear you are getting out, what fish do you have for sale?
I will post later I only selling to one person. I want all my fish to stay together.you need a large tank

DYIguy

NJRC Member
You room blew me away when I saw it- better system than a lot of LFS. My tank is way too small for any of your fish- and most likely corals- I might be interested in lights when it comes down to that- sorry to see you leave the hobby/obsession

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
You room blew me away when I saw it- better system than a lot of LFS. My tank is way too small for any of your fish- and most likely corals- I might be interested in lights when it comes down to that- sorry to see you leave the hobby/obsession
thank you. I really like growing corals but it's either that or my kids. I don't have time.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
He has a few tanks. Maybe drop to one it's a bit easier.
I thought about this but it doesn’t make sense even if i had small system one 120 tank . I will still needs to make water ad I will still need to test. Its all the same it’s better maintain a large system