• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$100 dollars to spend

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Howdy,

I'm involved with a secret santa with my family for Christmas this year and we are required to have a wishlist.. I'm trying to think of some hardware or equipment that I wouldn't typically buy myself but may be seen as a luxury... Open to all suggestions.

So far I have a secondary algae magnet lol that's all I could think

Filter Roller, if u have the space or
Apex Controller,
Aussie Torch or hammer,
Down payment for a Reefbot!

Oops, that was my wish list
Let us know what you decide on!

Oops just saw $100. Thought it was $400. Lol.
In that case I agree with @diana a

Last edited:

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I was suggested a granular reactor... But I read that they may reduce my already way to low nitrates & raise my phosphates with activated carbon.

Sponge - I was considering a calcium hanna checker

Nano - I have apex. I need to know more about a roller pad? What is that

I was suggested a granular reactor... But I read that they may reduce my already way to low nitrates & raise my phosphates with activated carbon.

Sponge - I was considering a calcium hanna checker

Nano - I have apex. I need to know more about a roller pad? What is that
Hmmmmm let me look I may have an unused calcium tester. Not positive. But very possible

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I will watch these videos on the train ride home... Just don't know if I wanna slurp up my $100 dollars on one fo these right now.. My water quality in my frag tank is pretty clean. I do have some GHA & detritus I am working with. Need to get vibrant or a blenny.. just nervous he'll die with nothing to eat. My lawnmower blenny in my 30 AIO just passed not to long ago... no signs of anything just kicked the bucket. The tank is super clean so I assume no algae... but he did eat mysis & krill like a machine. I didn't post earlier about this because it truly bothered me. He was my favorite fish.