• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2006 Election Results

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It was a real nail biter and I'd like to thank all who voted to make the races close.

On a serious note, we had more than 30% member participation in the polls. We'd all like to thank the NJ Reefers for their overwhelming support.

The following are the poll results:

By Laws Change: Passed. There will now be 2 votes for a family membership and up to 2 tickets at a meeting for those family members in attendance.

President: Phyl (Phyllis)
Vice President: The Tiler (Jason)
Secretary: JCurry (Jeff)
Treasurer: ebqwert (Eric)

Directors at Large
North: Nagel (Erik)
Central: ReefDrumz (Brian)
South: Ruden (Bob, bobbyllama)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the 2005 officers for their hard work and dedication. I'd also like to thank those who agreed to run again. We have a great team of officers that work very hard behind the scenes. I'd like to also welcome The Tiler & EBqwert to the team. I'm sure they'll make excellent additions.

We're looking forward to a very busy and exciting 2006. There are a lot of great things on the agenda from guest speakers to demos. As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please send an email to officers@njreefers.org.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations everyone!!!!!
Thank you in advance for time. Let me know where I can help.