• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2024 April Meet

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I can’t make it sorry. My wife has a run in NYC and both my kids got baseball. So I will miss this one.

erics210

NJRC Member
I have a beauty of an rainbow nem, bout 2x golf ball size, and a big Sunkist Bounce or two 3+" in diameter, and possibly a few Golden Gonzo Bounces if I can scavenge any.
If anyone is interested let me know, will drop pics and mull over prices.

BTW, got a late appointment in, so I'll be there more near 2pm.
Mark, lemme know if I can bring anything, may have a few fold out chairs and a table or two.
May be interested in a Sunkist Marc. Do t have anything to trade as rebuilding at the moment

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mark v thanks again for having us all over thanks for the gorgeonian and Duncan & @DiazEd for the ricordia .

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Mark, thanks again for hosting and throwing a great meeting. Mark C and I were discussing future meetings and he may do June and I may do July. Waiting to see the pics.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I will post pics tonight or tomorrow.
Was great to see everyone again. The generosity of frags from many is very appreciative.
Feel free to post frag pics from this meeting in this thread.

I do feel bad as Bob, radiata, did not make the meeting even though he tried. Seems his GPS brought him to the wrong place and I never provided my cell and he went back home.
He sent a message on the site but I did not bother to check; again sorry this happened to you Bob.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Thanks Mark for hosting. Great to catch up with everyone. I think someone should do a study on whether your chances of having a reef tank are greater if your name is MArk or Eric. lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Meeting pics.
Thanks Mark for hosting. Great to catch up with everyone. I think someone should do a study on whether your chances of having a reef tank are greater if your name is MArk or Eric. lol
Took me many years to get to this point.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 18

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Few meeting pics. If anyone took some please post.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0706.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0707.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0708.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    9.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0713.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0715.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0717.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 14

erics210

NJRC Member
Thanks again MadReefer for opening your home to us. Was very nice seeing everyone. Here are a few of the drags I picked up. Everything seems happy.IMG_2148.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2145.jpeg
    IMG_2145.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10