• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

20G hight

WTF, how does this thread go from 20g height to hippie van ha!

hahaha idk

i redid my scape i did too islands but got more of a trench thing going on.
fts
P1280043.jpg

left
P1280048.jpg

P1270044-1.jpg

right
P1280046.jpg

P1280051.jpg

trench
P1280044.jpg

Cool tank, now if only you could incorporate the ninja turtles van somehow :smiley_simmons:

How do you like the aquastyle leds? Was the kit high quality/easy to assemble? Any links?

We were looking at them for over our clown tanks/personal tanks.

Cool tank, now if only you could incorporate the ninja turtles van somehow :smiley_simmons:

How do you like the aquastyle leds? Was the kit high quality/easy to assemble? Any links?

We were looking at them for over our clown tanks/personal tanks.

thanks

i like them alot and so do the few coral i have in the tank , there easy to set up and if you get them and need help just shoot me a pm

hears my kit
http://www.aquastyleonline.com/products/Aquarium-24--LEDs--DIY-Dimmable-Kit.html

hears a thread on them
http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/289940-aquastyleonline-club/

I finaly got fish I didn't get what really wanted but got something I like for now

I got 2blue damsels .

I like them alot for now.

I have been fighting a small algae problem I seem to have it under control now so i mightget some more coral by the end of spring break .

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Nice tank, like the rock work better little more space between glass in the back and rocks you'll have better flow and less gunk buildup. Be careful with those damsels when you put new fish in I've seen tiny damsels kill a 4 in French angel in my buddies fish only tank. They tagteamed that fish and didn't stop harassing it till it was dead. They can be nasty little f.....s. good luck

Yea I heard about that a lot . I just got them case there pritty hardy and I like there color .i Wona see how I do with these 1st and then get what i realy wont. i will rehome them when I feel readey to get some gobies .

whats up nj reefers!

Its been longtime since I updated case not a whole lot has happen. got some nice frags from aquarium care center .and I added wave maker to the tank
this summer I had a algea problem but it now under control

ill post pictures soon .