• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

20L AIO

20 gallon long all-in-one complete with 400gph adjustable return pump. The top rack of the rear chamber is removable to allow access to the bottom rack for placement of carbon or a bag of Chemi-Pure. Not pictured but the AIO chamber also comes with a lid. On the drain section there is a lip that allows for seamless waterfall action onto the filter floss allowing the tank to be dead quiet. Great starter tank or saltwater frag tank. Located in Burlington NJ. Please call, text or PM if interested.

Thanks Joe
609-424-4300

Attachments

• 20l.jpg
    20l.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20l2.jpg
    20l2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20l3.jpg
    20l3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20l4.jpg
    20l4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20l5.jpg
    20l5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20l6.jpg
    20l6.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 25
Just giving the option encase someone has a tank already that they are looking to covert. I put together this 20L as a fun idea because I figured it was a great option and space saver.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Just giving the option encase someone has a tank already that they are looking to covert. I put together this 20L as a fun idea because I figured it was a great option and space saver.

Its a good idea to save space. To keep with the site's rules I am going to move this post to the DYI (so if someone has a tank they are looking to covert they have an idea). This section is for members who want to sell off equipment because they upgrade/downgraded or they just fragged and want to help out other members. This section is not for members to try and make a profit by selling systems they built and or corals they are growing to sell.