• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

a few questions about membership

i signed up for njreefers yesterday for a family pack, im pretty sure it said you dont become a member for 30 days, if thats true why so long? why cant i gain access to the membership forums now? does my membership go from now until next august or only until dec. 31st? the application form didnt have a spot for my second member (because its the family package) to register a user name. where/how do i do that? thank you.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As soon as the treasurer has a chance to update your status you'll have access to the forums. That usually takes a dayor two. If you've registered a spouse, please go ahead and PM that info to PGORDEMER. Your membership is good through August 31, 2009. It typically takes 2w-30d to get your membership card.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

hey thanks phyl
its actually my father who signed up with me and he hasnt made an account name yet so when he does ill be sure to PM pgordemer. i appreciate the quick response! :)

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I got you upgraded this morning. You should be able to see the Members Only forums. Your title by your avatar says NJRC Members.